See WebSBA in action!
Several demonstration web sites have been created to show how WebSBA can integrate
your accounting, production, and e-commerce needs. More...
415-A N. Central Ave.
Upland, CA 91786
You are visitor
Cloud -Computing Accounting, Production and e-Commerce...
The Total Solution for Small Busines
WebSBA.com was developed by small business as a tool to improve marketing, operational, and accounting effectiveness.
It is now offered as a service to other small businesses with similar
goals. It requires no
large investments (no equipment or programs to purchase and maintain). Any business can subscribe to the service and match the well-touted features offered by larger companies, at a
fraction of the cost
Account for everything on the
Web or purchase the program for in house integrated solution. Accounting,
Bill of Material, Production Orders, MRP and integrated Point of Sale with e-Commerce.
The application resides on our web server and can be accessed by business subscribers and their customers from anywhere at anytime
via their web browser.
The accounting features include:
- General Ledger
- Purchasing and Sales Order Management
- Inventory Control and Production Management
- Bill of Material for Product Design and Costing/Pricing
- Time-phased, "Just-in-time" Material Ordering
- Check Book Functions and Reporting on Financial Position
The e-commerce features fully integrate with the entire accounting system.
- Shopping cart and real-time order placement
- Order status reviewing
- Dynamic e-store generation (Changes to product description and pricing immediately
reflect on the subscriber's web site)
Some of the benefits our subscribers receive include:
- Centralized data, accessed fron anywhere at any time.
- The system can be easily maintained by non-technical users.
- Icreased sales and improved customer service through e-commerce.
- Imroved efficiency by giving customers self service access.
- Offsite data storage with reduced overhead of incompatible programs.
- Web-generated sales and web-based management.
The picture on the top right depicts a typical scenario. An authorized customer is placing an order using the
e-commerce features available on the WebSBA server. Simultaneously, another prospective
customer is reviewing product offerings or a previous order. The business
manager, with full control of the accounting modules, is releasing a customer’s
order and possibly acquiring any needed components from a vendor.